Welcome to Sutter County Career Training Center
Medical Assistant and Cosmetology Career Training in Yuba City, CA
Practical Career Training. Ongoing Career Services Support. In-Depth Curriculum. Discover the Sutter County Career Training Center Difference…
People embark on career training for a wide variety of reasons, but the most common reason we see is this one: they want a new start. They want a chance at a career that matters, one that offers both security and meaning, opportunities for personal growth and opportunities to make a positive impact on others. And that’s exactly the path you’ll find available to you at Sutter County Career Training Center.
Based in Yuba City, California, Sutter County Career Training Center offers career training designed to be your gateway into the healthcare or beauty field. Our programs incorporate meaningful experiences and classroom instruction to empower you and connect you to your career goals.
We are proud of our history and connections in Yuba City and cultivating strong relationships within the industry that our graduates benefit from. If you have been looking for career training that can help you build a more rewarding future for yourself, Sutter County Career Training Center is your place to start.
FAFSA/CAL GRANT SCHOOL CODE: 038743
- Feb 12thMedical Assistant: Medical Assistant Sutter County Career Training Center (Yuba City Main Campus) Contribute directly to the health and wellness of individuals in your community as a valued member of a healthcare team. This program will get you the fundamental skills to be a valuable member in many healthcare settings. https://suttercountyctc.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/medical-assistant-hero-1.jpgSutter County Career Training Center
What Sets Us Apart?
Sutter County Career Training Center students learn by doing. The practical training fuels our focus on graduating work-ready professionals in a short period of time.
- Hands-On, Practical Experience — Enter the professional world with confidence after you gain real-world, on-the-job experience before you graduate. Depending on your program, you will either complete an externship in a medical setting or gain practical beauty skills in our on-campus student salon.
- Industry Experienced Instructors — Our instructors combine both experience in the industry and excellent teaching skills so you’re well-trained in the topics you need to know. You’ll get the up-to-date skills needed to succeed directly from experienced healthcare and beauty professionals.
- Career-Focused Programs — Sutter County Career Training Center’s programs are designed to provide the relevant, up-to-date skills employers are looking for in viable career fields. You can enter the workplace knowing that you have the skills to succeed.
- Personalized Attention — Every student is unique, and we want to celebrate that by building a personal relationship with you and ensuring you get individualized instruction from your teachers.
- Ongoing Career Support — Our staff takes job placement very seriously. We are there for you even after you’ve graduated, with a career services team trained to assist you with resume preparation, interview training, and job search assistance.
For over 20 years, we have specialized in career training that features practical learning and skill application.
Our admissions staff is eager to meet with you to understand your goals and answer your questions about our Yuba City career training programs.
Are You Career Training Ready? Find Out! Take the Sutter County Career Training Center “Career Training Readiness Quiz”
This fun, online quiz takes 3 minutes to complete and you’ll get a personalized report. Identify your strengths and social style plus the training and positions you’re best suited for. Get Your Career Training Readiness score now >>
Is Sutter County Career Training Center Right For You? Get More Info…
If you’re interested in learning more about career training and exploring whether Sutter County Career Training Center is right for you, fill out the form on this page to receive more information.
For immediate questions, give us a call at 1-530-674-9199
*Day program length when completed in normal time.